The 2020 program has been cancelled because of the public health crisis. We expect to hold a program in 2021.
You, the student must complete the application yourself, not your teacher, parent or guardian.
Double-check that you are available for all of the program dates.
Prepare the following before clicking on the application link below:
- Contact information for you and your parent or guardian
- Name and email address of a teacher who knows you well
- A short statement on why you want to study Arabic (25 – 150 words)
- A short statement on your background, interests, and what makes you unique (25 – 150 words)
If you are applying to Arabic Explorers and Scholars:
- You will be expected to write slightly longer statements (at least 40 words)
- You will have the opportunity to serve as a mentor and role model to beginning Arabic students in learning the Alphabet. This will require interpersonal skills. Prepare a statement about an experience of facing a challenge while working with other people, and how you overcame this challenge.
Applications to our program are accepted on a rolling basis.